CAREERS @ GENEALIGN
Here at GeneAlign, we are constantly searching for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become engaged and active contributors to our team. Our employees enjoy a stimulating work environment while directly impacting and advancing both the company and their careers.
Below is a listing of all current job openings.
Ionic/Angular Developer – Hybrid Developer (Ionic)
GeneAlign, a leader in the Pharmacogenetics market, is looking for a Ionic/Angular Developer. Are you passionate, willing to learn quickly, and do you have the commitment to do whatever it takes to be the best? We need a well-rounded hybrid/ionic developer who deeply understands and embraces mobile both as a developer and as an end-user.
You must possess these traits:
- Diagnose and troubleshooting issues and testing new software components.
- Very broad and deep application development skills. Primarily works hands-on with code.
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience on mobile devices. Has experience assisting with UX design for mobile.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Assisting other team members with tasks, goals and projects, as assigned.
Skill that we require:
- Ionic 1 and 2
- Experience with API Integration
- Good Oral and Written Skills
Skill that we would like:
- Native mobile experience
- PHP/Laravel Exposure
Compensation: DOE – Salary & Benefits based on candidates experience and credentials.
Interested candidates email CV to: